一年一度由東方基金會與全藝社主辦、澳門文化發展基金贊助的藝壇盛事「秋季沙龍」現正公開徵件，入選作品將於2023年10月至11月於東方基金會展出！「秋季沙龍」舉辦至今已有十四年，本届將秉持初心，致力為本地藝術工作者締造平台去展示他們的最新作品。與此同時，本年度秋季沙龍將與本地首個NFT買賣平台ArtsBite合作舉辦「NFT Against Poverty」展覽，共同為本地慈善機構樂施會舉辦網上慈善義賣活動，「秋季沙龍」之策展團隊將從參選作品中挑選，經藝術家同意後，藝術作品將被製成NFT版本並於ArtsBite網上平台上出售，是次「NFT Against Poverty」之銷售收益扣除藝術家部份成本後，將全數捐贈樂施會，務求結合藝術與科技，眾志成城，為抗貧出一分力。
Organised by the Orient Foundation and Macau Art For All Society (AFA), and sponsored by the Macao Cultural Development Fund, the annual art event "Autumn Salon" is now open for submissions and the selected works will be exhibited at the Orient Foundation from October to November 2023! Now in its 14th anniversary, this year's Autumn Salon will continue to be a platform for local artists to showcase their latest works. This year's Autumn Salon will be held in collaboration with ArtsBite, the first NFT buying and selling platform in Macau, to organise an online charity sale for local charity organisation Oxfam. All proceeds from the sale of NFT Against Poverty, after deducting a portion of the artist's costs, will be donated to Oxfam, with the aim of combining art and technology to help fight poverty.
Orient Foundation Art Award
To encourage young artists in Macau, each year the Oriental Foundation offers the "Oriental Foundation Art Award" to Macao residents, students studying or working in Macao, and artists of any nationality aged between 18 and 35. Winners will receive a cash prize of MOP10,000 and the opportunity to travel to Portugal for a one-month residency (including airfare, accommodation and other prizes totalling at least MOP40,000). Artists who wish to participate in the Oriental Foundation Art Prize will also have their works exhibited in the Oriental Foundation Gallery together with the selected works in the Autumn Salon if they win or are selected. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity, apply now!
The Autumn Salon and the works selected by the Oriental Foundation Art Award will open the exhibition at the Oriental Foundation in Macau on 28 October and run from 28 October to November (dates to be confirmed). "Autumn Salon 2023" is partly funded by the Macao Cultural Development Fund, with media partners including Hoje Maca and Ponto Final. For further information please call: 62407788 or email to: email@example.com
Application of “AFA Autumn Salon 2023”
All Macao residents, students studying or working in Macao are eligible to submit works for the exhibition. The mediums include painting, printmaking, sculpture, photography, installation, video and other contemporary artworks.
The application artworks of the Autumn Salon must be produced between 2021 and 2023. The jury is composed of representatives from the Oriental Foundation and AFA. The following criteria are used to select the works for the Autumn Salon:
Main Assessment Criteria:
1. Innovation: The work should be innovative, breaking away from traditional forms of expression or combining different elements to present a new look and character.
2. Technicality: The technicality of the work should demonstrate the artist's skill in artistic expression and allow the audience to feel the mastery of the work.
3. Artistic: The work should have an artistic quality that resonates with the audience and gives them a sense of the theme or emotion that the artist is trying to express.
Other Reference Criteria :
4. Theme: The theme of the work should have a certain degree of depth and thoughtfulness, which can arouse the audience to think about and explore social, cultural and life issues.
5. Display: The work should be able to be displayed in the best possible way in the exhibition venue, including the size, colour and lighting of the work, so that the audience can have the best experience and feeling when viewing the work.
6. Marketability: The work should have a certain market value, attracting the attention of collectors and investors and potentially becoming a valuable art investment in the future.
Participants can apply on or before September 9, 2023 through the following link: Autumn Salon 2023 Application Form
Each participant may enter up to three works. The selected works will be submitted and received at a later date.
Application of “Orient Foundation Art Award 2023”
Please be sure to download the program rules and regulations here and read them carefully and understand them thoroughly before applying. For the regulations, please click here. Entries can be made through the following link before September 9, 2023: Oriental Foundation Art Award Entry Form
Each entrant should submit a maximum of one (1) work, which may be exhibited at the 14th Autumn Salon; the work must be accompanied by the following paper documents: artist's name, concept of the work, a copy of Macao resident identity card (or proof of Macao student enrollment such as a valid student card, or proof of Macao employment), curriculum vitae, address, telephone number and email address, and a note on the outer packaging of the work: name, contact number, and picture of the work, The work should be delivered to the representative office of the Oriental Foundation of Macau, China, at the Oriental Foundation's premises (next to Pigeon's Nest Park) between September 12 and 16 (Tuesday to Saturday), between 10 am and 6 pm.
***Note: The same work cannot be entered in both the "Autumn Salon" and the "Oriental Foundation Art Award".